Gamer - Shaping Staff Gamer - Shaping Staff

Excellent work. Its been a while since I have seen something like this on NG.

spacefader responds:

Thankyou, appreciate it!

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

You confused me when you used the same face for the black woman neighbor and then as the true face of B13, when they did not seem to be the same person.

Voice Acting Demo Reel Voice Acting Demo Reel

review

The voice acting was alright. Not sure about your range (?) after watching this though. I also feel that some of the voices could have used a bit of polish.

Anyways, nice job but it could use a bit of work.

B B

Bbb

Bee

RD10 Poetry & Art Collab RD10 Poetry & Art Collab

Presentation is amazing

Rea really outdid herself with the look of the collab (I think she did it?).

Nice :)

Veterans dedication Veterans dedication

Review

The animation was short, the drawings were lacking, and the plot seemed rather lacking. Also, you misspelled all, "alll."

Robotbeard the Pirate Robotbeard the Pirate

Review

The humor in these is very professional and very adult swim-ish. I could surely see this on television! Keep it up.

DestructoBox responds:

Awesome review! Thanks for watching!

Bad Weekend Bad Weekend

Great

I felt that the humor in this one was much more thought out compared to the more recent one. I loved the speed and the delivery. Perhaps the art from the recent one could be mixed with the feel of this one. Well great stuff.

NicBuhrmanProjects responds:

It's funny you say that because this one was complete improvised and the other one was more thought out. Maybe that's a sign. lol.

Porcelain Cats Porcelain Cats

Good

Pretty good stuff you have here. The sound was crisp and the animation was executed well for the style. The only slight bit of discontent that I feel about this flash is that the punchline felt a bit thrown in there for my taste. Good stuff mate.

NicBuhrmanProjects responds:

Thanks man, and I can definitely understand what you mean. I tend to do these improvised, and what ever comes out of my mouth ends up in there. Sometimes they're not the most intricate of jokes. Thanks!

Waiting for the Bus 2 Waiting for the Bus 2

Sigh

I was hoping that this would be a nice serious short to compliment your humor, but instead we get a piece that just feels unfinished. Case in point: you have let me down.